Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Join the Admiral family!
Our Sales Representatives are literally the voice of the company. They influence the growth of our business by talking to prospective customers who are calling to shop around. By developing those leads into multi-product sales, they ensure our customers get the very best all while achieving their own and their teams goals.
Supported by a Team Manager, Sales Representatives work alongside a team of motivated and energetic peers who inspire each other to strive for better every day. Friendly competitions and peer to peer coaching help keep things fresh and exciting.
When our Sales Representatives aren’t negotiating new policies, they can be found competing at the ping pong tables, escaping the office with our new virtual reality gaming gear, kicking back with their peers in our new pub style lounge or taking advantage of the in house and online training programs we offer!
No experience required—we’ll make sure you’re ready!
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has strong communication and negotiation skills
• Is comfortable handling objections
• Is ambitious and motivated by meeting and exceeding targets
• Excels at independent work and thrives in a team environment
• Takes pride in the excellent quality of their work and has the desire to turn their job into a career
• Is easily adaptable to change and enjoys problem solving
In return we offer:
• *NEW*! Six weeks paid time off - just increased!
• Full time employment
• Education Sponsorship Program
• Employee “Free Share Scheme” valued up to $6000.00/year for all employees regardless of tenure (own your own piece of Admiral!)
• Exceptional health & dental benefits from your first day of employment
• Fantastic Work-life balance
• Focus on your family; no shifts past 6:15PM and weekend shifts are shared on rotation regardless of seniority
• Management development program for front line staff to help kick start your Admiral career
• A friendly work environment and unique corporate culture
• Recognition and rewards for a job well done
• Free parking and fresh fruit delivered daily
• Bright, airy workspace with your own desk
• On-site health services including massage and yoga
ADMIRAL OPEN HOUSE
Monday, October 15, 2018 3PM-7PM
6940 Mumford Road, Suite 200
Come see for yourself why Admiral has been named one of Canada’s Great Places to Work every year since 2010.
Recruiters will be available to answer all your questions, and you’ll have an opportunity to complete a live video interview, listen to calls from real customers, and tour our newly refreshed office.
Bring your resume with you and get on the fast track to a new career.