Jump to navigation
Benefits & Rewards
What benefits will I enjoy while working at Admiral?
- We offer our employees an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary including additional earning potential through performance commissions.
- We are committed as an employer to matching our employee’s pension plan contributions up to a maximum of five per cent of your annual salary.
- Each employee owns a piece of Admiral through our free share scheme. Our employees are awarded £3,600.00 worth of shares each year they are employed with Admiral and receive dividends on their shares. Share awards are subject to the company meeting certain performance targets.
- We offer monthly rewards and recognition to our employees with outstanding contributions.
- As a member of the Admiral team you can earn extra money for referring a friend to come work with us.
- At Admiral we promote a positive work environment and encourage our staff to adopt a healthy work-life balance.
- Shifts run until 6:15pm at the latest, so no late nights or overnight hours.
- Our employees start with four weeks paid time off and receieve two additional weeks of flexi-time to take as it’s earned.
- We offer immediate coverage for most benefits from your first day of employment with Admiral.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is designed to offer extra support to our staff should they need it. The EAP Plan offers confidential support services to our employees and is available 24/7.
- We offer a relaxed work environment and dress code so you feel comfortable while you work.
- At Admiral we believe in creating a fun place to work so strongly, that we created the Ministry of Fun dedicated to promoting a positive and fun work environment.
- We have a Ministry of Health designed to promote the health and wellness of our employees through a variety of programs including fresh fruit daily, in office yoga classes and massage and a corporate gym rate for our staff.
- We offer a top up on your maternity benefits during the first 20 weeks of your leave and a top up on your parental leave as well.
- In addition to the training you receive when you begin your employment with us, there are a additional opportunities to develop your talents. With our policy of promoting from within, there are opportunities to upgrade your skills through training programs at home and abroad, as well as through our our online programs.
- Our employees can select books through our Buy a Book Program. We order, pay for and even deliver your books to you at work.
- We provide financial assistance up to 100% for employees to continue their education related to your career development at Admiral.
© 2009 - 2017 Admiral Insurance. All Rights Reserved.